Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nail splooge.

Two months later and I still haven't done much with this. So I decided to do a few nail swatches. Here ya go!

OPI Holiday Glow

I'm not really fond of this color in the bottle, but love it on my nails.



Orly Pixie Dust

I thought this was going to completely suck ass when I bought it. Little did I know it would turn into one of my fave polishes to date.

Eeep!! I don't remember the name of this color!! I loved this color though!! I'll have to remember to do a separate post on it later.
China Glaze Grape Pop

Such a gorgeous purple, such bad nails...just ignore those...
I just bought last years Grape Juice from their summer days collection. They seem to be the exact same shade of purple, but Juice has glass flecks that make me all giddy inside! I think it would be a killer combo with Pop on the toes and Juice on the nails!!

Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.

Zeni out!

No comments:

Post a Comment